Saturday 23 January 2010

Our God is Awesome !



I have been celebrating. It is like a dream because I received a HUGE miracle yesterday! This one is B-I-G and it is excellent! A dream come true, indeed.
It is so good , so sweet that I have been pinching myself ; just to make sure the cheque is real, even though I believed it and I have received it! Halleluyah !
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee ! Psalm 63:3
When you pray about your needs and desires, believe He has a miracle for you and the Lord will surely answer you. The Lord is good , indeed!
May the Lord visit you today with expected and even unexpected miracles! Amen
Behold my servants shall sing for joy of heart but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart and shall howl for vexation of spirit! Isaiah 65:14.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment