Tuesday 17 August 2010

From Age to Age.

"For this God is my God for ever and ever :
he will be my guide even unto death!" Psalm 48:14.


I was a year older yesterday, August 16th.
Like I have done every year , I rejoiced with my family and friends to thank God for the gift of life and for health and a sound mind.
"Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion : for great is the Holy one of Israel in the midst of thee!" Isaiah 12:6

Yesterday my birthday was low-keyed; as my family and I are still mourning the recent passing away of my darling mother who slept in the Lord recently and was buried two weeks ago , on 31st July, 2010.
I miss Mum , so much, at a time like this because she made a fuss of me and my siblings on our birthdays.
She was the first to call me and send me text messages as early as 6 a.m on my birthday!
I thank God for my mother who gave me the gift of life and pleasant memories.
"Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted".

Another phase in my life has started as from today.
For me this is a new beginning and a new earth; a sort of renewal and affirmation of my Faith Walk and Work.
My journey on this earthly plane has now entered a new dimension which will be determined by my resolve to rejoice in my Father , the immortal God , who is the El Shaddai God and the multi -breasted Mother.
Abba Father , I give you praise and I declare that you are worthy to receive praise , worship and honour!
From age to age you are God ; your majesty and mercy endure forever.
Faithful God , how excellent is your name in all the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment