Wednesday 29 April 2015

Choose Life

" Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, "How can this man give us His flesh to eat?"
So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.
"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.
John 6: 52 - 54.
Good health and vitality are valuable aspects in maintaining wholesomeness in a person's life ; they are as  desirable as a good land which yields a bountiful harvest .
The word of  God  is the seed sown in the heart of men which , when well- nurtured with FAITH , will grow into a bountiful harvest. 

God has prepared a way out from His condemnation for every man and Jesus Christ is the Way. John 3: 18.
The salvation plan of  God presents Jesus Christ as the only way  to Eternal life . 
Mankind has a choice in the matter of  believing the word of God ; for we are not created as robots who must obey the commands of their manufacturers .
God has given humans  the FREEWILL to accept  or reject Jesus Christ  by saying "Yes" or "NO" to the enabling grace of  abundant LIFE  offered by Jesus Christ.
38 "  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day ". John 6 : 38 - 40.

Jesus is the Word of God who came to save us , to heal us from all our diseases and afflictions  and to deliver us from  all our destruction.
10 " The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy.
 I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) ".
John 10: 10 AMP
 
Eat the Word  , embrace Him and remain attached to Him always .
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing ". John 15 : 3 - 5 .

The substance in the Word of God is the life in Christ.
Choose life , cleansing , healing and deliverance  found in  Christ only.
Our living the abundant  Eternal life does not start only after we die ; but every believer should live the good life in Christ, even here on earth because the Lord's victory and goodness is our portion in the land of the living...
During our life here on earth, the Lord has told us that we will face tribulations ; but He will deliver us, the righteous believers ,  from all our afflictions. Psalm 34: 15-19, John 16: 33.
"The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly ". Psalm 118 : 15.
 We remain victorious and filled with joy , as long as we remain in Christ.
Be blessed as you obey the word of the Lord . Amen
15 “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil. 
 16 If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you today, by loving the Lord your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it ". Deuteronomy 30: 15, 16.





No comments:

Post a Comment