Thursday 5 March 2009

THE LIGHT OF MEN

What is light?
Light is the opposite of darkness.It is the bringer of liberty, change and newness.
Light is essential to movement; for there is little or no movement when a man gropes in the dark.

What is darkness ?
"Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you; for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whiher he goeth".John 12:35
Darkness is blindness. It is ignorance and imprisonment.
He who is unable to see beyond his nose would be afraid to do anything.
In darkness , there is a vacuum and there is no change.
People in darkness, usually, have a heartfelt desire for the change which light brings.

Whenever and wherever there is light, darkness ends and it flees .
Light ALWAYS overcomes darkness.

Light ALWAYS brings relief and joy.
TO SET FREE AND FREE INDEED:
"To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison;
and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house ". Isaiah 42:7

TO SHOW THE WAY:
"I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not work in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12.

TO DELIVER FROM EVERY CHAIN AND BURDEN:
"For this purpose the son of man was made manifest to bring to an end the works of darkness".

Those in darkness would only be free when they accept the coming of light into their lifes. The rejection of light is an acceptance of stagnation and blindness.

Jesus said , "I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not work in darkness, but shall have the light of life". John 8:12
"He that believeth me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
And he that seeth me seeth he that sent me.
I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness". John 12:44-46.
"While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light"
John 12:36.
LET THE SON SHINE INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment