Saturday 2 January 2010

I am Expectant and Excited !

Welcome to 2010 ! Happy New Year !
Here is wishing you and your loved ones a glorious year . Amen.
I believe you've had a pleasant holiday with your family and friends as I have .
As usual , we all have started the year with great expectations.
I can feel the excitement in the air and in my spirit!
I am excited because I know that great things are in store for me this year.
I know I am in a permanent relationship with the Great Giver and the Lover of my soul.
In 2009 , God caused the lot to fall for me in pleasant places.
He has promised to give me my heart's desire, so that I can say:
" This is the Lord's doing ,and it is marvellous in our eyes!"
Mark 12 : 11

So, like last year, I have drawn up my "Must Have" List.
You know what? Greedy me ! Like a spoilt child, I expect my Father to supply every desire I have listed for 2010 as well; because he did exactly that for me ,last year.
I have the assurance that he will be beautiful for situation, as usual, in 2010.
What a mighty God we serve !
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom there is
no variableness , neither shadow of turning". James 1:17

Are you living the life in him ? Have you given him your list,yet?
Taste the Lord and see that the Lord is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment