Wednesday 4 January 2012

Appreciation unto Joy

Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the world.
Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion,
for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.”
Isaiah 12:5,6.




WORSHIP is my calling unto my God.
When I consider the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord in my life , I am transported into a realm of praise and worship !
God has filled my mouth with His praise and His honour , all the day.
I owe my God worship for who He is and for all He has done for me .
My God has been good to me ; for He daily loads me with benefits!
For He has broken the gates of brass and cut the bars of iron asunder.
God has made the expectations of the wicked to perish in my life and in my family!
My God has filled my mouth with His Word , with testimonies and with laughter.
He has made my feet like hinds' feet and set me upon my high places.
Hallelujah !
This is the Lord's doing ; it is marvellous in our sight! Psalm 118: 23.
"Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O Lord; I will sing praises to your name." Psalm 18:49.
Hallelujah! Blessed be your name Oh Lord , my God.
"That my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks for ever." Psalm 30:12

No comments:

Post a Comment