Saturday 7 April 2012

"I will rise again ".

" Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble at a touch, nay, you may kick it all about ,  all day like a football ; it will be round and full at evening! "  ~ Oliver W. Holmes



31."Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.
 32For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:
 33And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again ". 
Luke  18: 31-33.


"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father ".
 John 10:17, 18

No comments:

Post a Comment